Collision Repair Services
At Vogel’s Collision, we have the tools and know-how to get your vehicle looking and running like new again after a collision. Whether your car needs a paint job, dents removed, or a new windshield; we will get the job done in a fair amount of time so you can get back to the important things in your life.
Services offered to customers with vehicles that have been involved in a collision:
- Professional collision repair
- Frame re-alignments
- Interior/Exterior Cleaning
- Air conditioning service
- Glass replacement (if part of collision claim)
- Paint restoration
- Paint refinishing
- Paintless dent repair
- Welding (No Frame Welding)
- Hand and machine waxing
- Tire replacement
- Brush touching chips
- Radiator replacement
- Computerized paint matching system
- Free estimates
- & More!
8 Things You Should Know Before Having Your Car Repaired
- You have the right to go to the repair shop of your choice. Your insurance company CANNOT require you to go to any one particular shop
- There is no law requiring you to obtain more than one estimate or appraisal
- Differences in repair estimates are very common. Remember a lower estimate may not include all necessary work. If you’re not sure why one estimate is different from another, please ask our service writers to explain it.
- Insurance procedures and practices can be confusing. Let us help you negotiate your claim with the insurance company for the best results.
- Your car is possibly the largest investment you’re likely to make. Protect its value and your safety by having it repaired professionally.
- Ask if the shop offers a repair warranty
- Choose a shop with certified factory trained technicians who are qualified in all aspects of minor and major body repair
- Never drive a car that could be unsafe because of damages